Sunday 15 February 2009

Colchester Croppers February

I went to the crop yesterday and was quite pleased that in my time there I managed to do 7 lo's. I think it really works to do the page kits in advance as I got so much done and travelled pretty lightly. This first lo was inspired by a lovely lo that Rachel elliott made - link to her blog on the right hand side of my blog. I have used the Fancy pants daily grinde papers and this is a pic of mum & I. This second lo is my take on PL120. It was further inspired by a lo that one of their designers Anna did. I loved the lo it really stood out and as it involved my fav Sassafras lass happy place papers I had to use them and do this lo. The photos of us were taken in the summer at Southwold Beach.
This third lo is a picutre of my friend and I taken at new year. I have used the MME papers for this one as I think they match the photo well.
This lo has been made using the DCVW Rockstar papers. I have wanted to scrap this piccie of my sister and her boyfriend playing the rockband game for so long and I think the photo works well with the papers
Then i moved on to my lovely Lemon Grass papers by Crate. I was quite pleased as I managed to get 3 lo's made using this paper - I still have a bit left and may get another done too!. The first lo is photos taken at the ruined Church at Coverhithe.
These photos were taken at the Model Village in Great Yarmouth last August.

This final lo was made using photos from last July when my friend and I went to the Colchester Castle Museum.

3 comments:

ally said...

Fab lo's elaine well done...

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Elaine, well done 7 LO's ou have done really well again- nice work.

Amanda said...

You did brilliantly great los