Friday 27 November 2009

Two more ...

Well I these lo's were done over a couple of days but I finally managed them. First of all I decided to do the sketch challenge on Sarah's blog http://sarahscardsltd.blogspot.com/2009/11/sketch-challange-with-prizes.html I used the earth love papers from the Scrapagogo kit along with a couple of the other elements too. This picture was the first picture of the 3 of us taken in the recovery suite at the hospital. Emily was about 50minutes old when this was taken.
This other lo was a team sketch challenge and to also use 2 colours and a mix of alphas in the title. I thought these photos my sister took came out quite well and i wanted to relfect the love i have for my new baby. Emily was 5 days old whent hese photos were taken. I have used the MME be loved papers for this lo.
Well thats all for now. I need to think about what I want to scrapbook next. I have had lots of crafty shopping this week I am waiting for a couple of online orders. My new passion at the moment is thickers and journaling tags. I have ordered about 5 sets of thickers and loads of tags from elles studio direct in the US they are cheaping including postage than buying them here - not that many people sell them here. Hopefully I will use some more of the photos I have taken and new papers soon. My temporary box of papers is now full too so i need to get using it all!
Thanks for reading x

1 comment:

Mel said...

These LO's are absolutely stunning! They really bring out the beautiful photos. I love the swirly border on the photos of you and bubs.