Friday 11 June 2010

Some lo's for June

Well June has been a reasonably good scrapbooking month so far :)
I have done another 2 lo's for the a-z. We have a & h so my next one will be I. I plan to work through them in order but i ordered different photos for A&H to what i have planned.
So here is A and i have used the lovely penny lane papers. Also the gorgeous butterfly punch on this one too.

The second lo is "House" for bubba house - this is what her mosses basket was nicknamed so quite appropriate really. I have used MLS paper here.
This third lo is the June week 1 challenge on uks. More MLS!
The final lo is the new bo bunny and pleased with how this turned out.

I am cropping tomo so should be some more soon - thanks for reading x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pages Elaine especially the last one - absolutely love it.

Uma said...

so beautiful, I wish I could find more reasons to scrap with pretty papers