Sunday 20 March 2011

2011 Lo's

Well I have managed a few LO's this year although not many. I did complete my December daily journal as well so I was quite pleased with the final outcome on that one.
I have only been able to scrap at my crops and I have been to 2 this year. Yesterday was a very productive crop for all of us but I managed 5 Lo's which isn't bad considering Emily was there too but luckily she did have a lovely long sleep.
This is the first of my lo's using indie girl papers which I adore. The photos were taken on Iain's birthday when we went to walton.

The second lo has been made using MME papers and a gorgeous punch belonging to fellow scrapper - Karen! This was our visit to Banham Zoo last summer.

The next LO was some Bo Bunny papers (I think) My nan was 80 in November and these are a few shots from her surprise party that my aunt arranged.

Then this is the Wonderland at Colchester Zoo at Christmas. Becky and Emily enjoying that. These are some more Bo Bunny papers.

This was a cold frosty morning we went from a walk down to town - must have been December. I just love the frost on the grass in the background and thought these we are memory keepers papers went well with it.
Last month I managed 2 LO's at the crop and they are blow. This first one using my Dec Sarahs cards kit features the lights that dad puts up for Christmas.

Then the last LO is our walk through highwoods country park one Sunday morning around end Jan beg Feb. Was a cold morning but a lovely walk.
Sorry I haven't been keeping this blog upto date but I hope you like my most recent lo's.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pages as always Elaine.

Amanda said...

great los you did great to get 5 los done well done