Sunday 4 October 2009

4 lo's in one session - inc a stolen lo!

Well my friend Sarah from work has been up today for a crafty session which was really nice. My first lo has been "stolen" blatently from Rachel Elliott I see it in scrapbook magazine but it is also on her blog. Please look at the original as it is gorgeous http://elliottmess.blogspot.com/2009/08/leftovers.html I see this and just thought it was lovely and wanted one for my album too. A great LO Rachel.
As you know I have been struggling for photos to scrapbook lately and I remembered taking this photo of all my presents when I left work the other week for my blog. Well I thought that I could scrap it and it slowly came together with the help of these new MME papers. I was quite pleased with the finished result.
This third lo I have used American crafts - backyard papers for. Its a photo of us taken at the beach in August.
My Final lo has been made using the August scrapagogo kit. The photos were again taken whilst we were at our in-laws caravan in August. Its quite nice to have a lo to show how we spent out weekends away.
Well thats all for now but I am in the process of printing out some more photos...despite having "nothing to scrap" I do still have my vegas album and my family album of my mums wedding party to finish so I have been trying to give some thought to that. You never know I might actaully do some more scrapping before the baby arrives!....13 days to go!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Very productive day and great los love the owl and birdie pp really cute hope you manage to get a few more los done before bubba arrives

Mel said...

Great LO's I esp like the caravanning one.

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

Beautiful layouts Elaine, you must tell me how to produce 4 in one session. I AM SO SLOW LOL...xxxx