Sunday 8 January 2012

2012 scrapbooking...

hello everyone and welcome to 2012
well i did promise not to leave it so long with my scrapbooking and my blogging but i have been busy although i havent posted anything.
Each December i like to do the dec daily and this year i did it again although i haven't got around to finishing it yet. I have managed to do the first 20 pages so i am getting there. I haven't got around to uploading any pages yet but i will some point.
I have got a bit bored of it and although i didnt want to start anything else incase i didnt go back to it, i am trying to be a better team member for my uks team so i thought i would do the weekly challenge for jan week 1. Sadly i did not manage to find my gold pen so couldnt do the doodling but i have used the circle and old stash, this was an old sarahs cards kit for 2010 so i think that counts....
I have lots more ideas of things to scrap including liking this weeks pencillines sketch - lineon the right side of my blog so i may have to give that a go.
Thanks for reading x

2 comments:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Well done Elaine a good start for 2012. I now need to prove myself as a productive team member LOL

Anonymous said...

Lovely page featuring the Devine Miss E. Hope to see you both in February xxx