Sunday 22 January 2012

Saturday crafting

Hello this was the lo from last week I never uploaded but I was quite pleased with it.
This next lo is this weeks weekly challenge on us. The challenge was to use a sketch, shades of one colour this is actually green and a one word title. It was nice to scrap some old pics too.
This third one I have wanted to do for a while but couldn't get the papers to work for me bu I have now!
This is some American crafts that worked well with the black and white photo.
This next lo is my final one to show you. The papers came this week they were reduced at atdml so I couldn't resist. The lo is of Colchester castle park and the 4 kids swinging together before they moved to America......hope u like this mel x
thank you for looking. Xxx
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

5 comments:

Penny aka Pennyk said...

fab work Elaine- I so love Emily in the Bunny Ears- how cute!

Anonymous said...

Love the pages Elaine and Oh My Word that is one cute little bunny you have there!

Mel said...

That time at the park was fun, shame it was the last time for a while. Love the other LO's too.

Uma said...

so cute, love the bunny ears!

Gregsgirl's crafty corner said...

lovely LO's Elaine, they are all gorgeous! x