Wednesday 20 June 2007

Crafting....

Tonight since getting home from work I have made a scrapbook page, this is quite good for me as I don't normally get much scrapping time during the week. This is my page. I have wanted to do scrapbook pages of my grandparents for so long but never really got around to it. This was my effort at the weekly challenge on UKS this week. The theme fit in really nicely and it was a great opportunity to done something I wouldnt usually do - and use the things in my stash that I never thought I would use!

After my scrapbooking I decided to visit the sale on capture the magic website. Am quite pleased as i spent less than £20 and managed to get myself 35 or so items including some stickers and things that i would not usually buy due to the cost. If you have not already been there you may want to have a look.

No comments: