Sunday 24 June 2007

Scrapping Sunday...

Last night I scanned up lots of photos so that I would be prepared for lots of scrapbooking today but the majority of the pages I have done so far, I have used some of the photos I printed up ages ago so thats good news.




This first lo was inspired from another blog challenge so thats come out quite well so far.


The second layout was a challenge inspired buy a sketch. This is my friend and I in London recently.


The third LO was inspired by a challenge although it went wrong and I did not meet the challenge the LO still looks good as the pictures on it are very strong. These photos were taken on a trip to Munich back in April. My husband loves bmw's and wanted to see the factory. We did also visit the temporary BMW museum which will no doubt end up the subject of another LO!

No comments: