Friday 22 June 2007

well I had not really planned to do any scrapbooking tonight but I have been following the instant challenges thread on ukscrappers - and also challenging some others so when I was challenged I only felt it right that I got on and done my page.

My challenge was to scrapbook using 2 patterned papers and 3 photos. Not as easy as you first think. finding 3 photos on a theme was hard enough but to then find some papers "to match" was even more difficult. I settled on the black daisy paper having chosen the photos and couldn't find anything else to tone in. So thats when I decided to use my second paper in the heart on the bottom right of the page.

It was nice having a challenge although it made me realise that I really do need more photos. My stupid printer had a hissy fit whilst printing too so I had to do the pictures twice as well.

I am off to bed now as very tired.....

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Thats a nice page love the font used