Wednesday 6 January 2010

Snow & Challenges

Hello this was the view from our back window today. We woke up to an inch of snow and it was continuing to snow. It looks very pretty but is a nightmare living at the top of a steep hill where they don't grit - especially now i have the baby it looks like i will be home for days as I don't drive in the snow and I don't think my pram would be safe in the snow.
I have managed to do a couple of lo's over the last couple of days. This first one is my review of the last decade which was inspired by the first promt of the 52 in 10 challenge. I was quite pleased with how this one turned out.
The second lo was inspired by the sarahs cards Dec sketch and I have used my little shoebox papers. This is Emily in her new nest. She quite enjoys playing in there.
Today i had a bit of a sort out in Emily's room - its not finished but i made a start. My first job was to clear the cot so she could go in there whilst i continued with the room. She ended up asleep and this photo ws quite cute. I know I said i cleared the cot but before she fell asleep her & I were playing with these toys honest! I want to make the cot up with her bedding soon for naps in the day if we are upstairs. I think i need to get it all washed tomo then it will be ready.

Right Emily is waking so I had better go...until next time....Hugs x

No comments: