Saturday 21 July 2007

Busy Saturday

I was out last night so it was a late night and as such I am tired today...I think thats why i am not feeling very creative! I went out this morning and got a new 12x12 tote for my scrapbook paper and I have re-organised all that I am sure it will be easier now I may actually be able to find what I am looking for! Since then I have worked on two challenge that were set for me:
This first picture was a challenge and I was asked to use something red, black and metal. I immediately wanted to do the U is for University page but the border above was on a white background which did not go with the pictures so I cut around it (took ages) and re-mounted it on the black it looks better I think. The photo at the bottom of the page are my 2 best friends form my first year at uni. Sadly we havent kept in contact.
This second page was a challenge to use something pink, lilac flowers and buttons. Its not very clear but the paper is pink with liac doodle flowers so that worked well. I am not sure about the "school days" sticker as its not in with the colour scheme but it was the best I could think of.

I am not sure if I am running out of ideas & or photos but scrapbooking seems very hard this weekend. Lets hope I can produce some more exciting lo's tomo.....

No comments: