Sunday 15 July 2007

Sunday

Well its been a busy day today. This is not the only scrapbook page i have created but the only one I am putting on at the moment! I was going to do some more scrapbooking today but after i got back from Asda and the Range I was invited out to Castle Park in Colchester with a friend and children so I went over there we had a picnic...weather stayed quite reasonably and it was an nice afternoon.

When I got home, someone had challenged me to scrapbook my sunday so the page above is my effort, luckily I had taken the camera out with me earlier so I got a few pcitures. The background page is from the once upon a time dcwv stack which I bought today so it made sense to use some paper that I had bought today too. This is not my usual style so I think it turned out ok.

No comments: