Sunday 8 July 2007

I have been looking at the pencillines sketch challenges....www.pencillines.com They have some lovely stuff on there so I thought that I would have a go and see what I could come up with.

This is the first LO i did from the sketches. It is number 37. I had seen another couple of people have a go at this sketch and I really liked it. I have done an inversion of the sketch they put up lo wise. The photo was taken recently in Malta and the background paper is the BG pheobe range which I really like. The little words were a free gift form a magazine that I had not got round to using.
This is an attempt at the sketch 38. This photo was taken around Feb/Mar 07 at our friends house. I thought it would be nice to scrap it but had not decided on the perfect lo then I see this sketch and thought I would have a go.

I did these last night. I was hoping to do some more scrapbooking today but I am not sure if I am feeling inspired enough to do it....perhaps I need to go scrapbooking shopping instead!lol

No comments: