Saturday 31 January 2009

3 more...

Well another busy saturday I have managed to do 3 lo's so far. I wasnt going to do the weekly challenge this week as I could not think of anything animal related and the one or two photos I did have of animals certainly did not go with the colour theme! In the end I found these pics on my sisters profile on fb. They were perfect for the challenge and being B&W I could use the colour scheme (black, red, gold) too. So in the end I did manage to do the challenge in time. I have used making memories 5th avenue papers, journalling papers and embellies. These were from the April 2008 scrapagogo kit.
This second lo was inspired by this weeks mojo holder (see link to blog on right hand side if you are interested in looking at their sketches) the photos were taken at my mums wedding party last November. The papers are the new Little Yellow Bycycle Love Letters - newly added to my collection this week!
This lo was made using the making memories 5th Avenue papers and a few other items from the April gogo kit. Its another lo made using my mums party photos.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

wow you have done well today fab los love the papers you have used

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Love the black and white LO with the flowers with button centres.
You have done extremly well today- you creative juices are flowing!