Thursday 8 January 2009

My day off

Well I have had today off work as I fancied a bit of a scrapping day so I have been good and made sure thats what I have been doing with at least half my day.
This morning I noticed a photo of Amanda and I which I had not scrapped and then out the corner of my eye I noted the Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine papers...they were perfect so after a while I came up with this lo.
Having sorted out my November scrapagogo kit the other night for the crop on Saturday I decided that I really needed to start using my October kit. I loved the October kit when I got it - mainly because of the owl page from the Pink Paisley Vintage Moon Collection I think. But there were some other nice bits and pieces in there. The only problem is that I like to co-ordinate my photos to the colours of the photos and here I really really struggled. I the end I put my mind too it and managed to come up with 3 lo's. I have another in mind but I think that will be as much as I can get out of this kit.

This lo was inspired by Laura who is part of the gogo team and its a bit of a lift of the lo she did in the booklet. I used this lo for the weekly challenge on uks this week which was to use 12 of something (Cream circles), a celebration (Iain finishing the South Run with a PB and us going out to celebrate with dinner) and buttons.
This lo is pictures from when we were in the IOW in October. We got the Hovercraft over from Southampton and then used the train to get around where we wanted to on the Island.

This lo was inspired by the Gogo booklet. This is the 3 of them having finished the Great South Run.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You have done really well today fab los hun you have done yourself proud and hope you have enjoyed your day off look forward to seeing what you do at the crop :)

Penny aka Pennyk said...

Elaine a round of applause for you- you have exceled yourself today and put me to shame. They are fab LO well done you.