Sunday 11 January 2009

Scrap Like you Mean It Challenges

I have decided to do the uks weekly slymi challenges. I have an American Crafts 8.5x11 album and about 40 sleeves for it so I thought I would use that album for this challenge. I have done a lot of scrapping in this size but landscape previously but never portrait.

Here is the first challenge. For the first week the challenge was to scrap your favourite colours. As everyone knows - mine is pink - every shade - its great. So on this lo I decided to go for pink overkill! I have used the hearts lace cardstock, the hearts are cut from scenic route loveland paper and the background cream with pink spots is mm noteworthy. This is the second challenge which was to use hearts or stars on the lo. As I had used hearts on the first lo I decided to go for stars on the second. This photo was taken on Nov 2007 at a book signing. I have wanted to scrap it ever since but never found anything appropriate. When I see the challenge the photo and title came to me immediately. I then looked through my stash and found the Blonde moments - friends juntion papers and the lo came together quite quickly.


1 comment:

Amanda said...

brilliant los the first one is you all over he he and glad you managed to scrap the jason pic at last